Sunday, October 7, 2012

Winners From September Blog Hops

Oh my gosh I can't tell you how sorry I am for not getting this post up sooner.  It's been so crazy here I completely forgot.  So as most of you know I have decided that because I do several blog hops during the month I will announce all winners at the end of the month.


So without further delay.....


For the $20 gift card to Michaels or Joanns (your choice) from the Pinterest Inspired Blog Hop!


sue said...
i really like the calming jar. i actually think i have this pinned on my school stuff board. i'm at ointerest.com/suegoodson. i think the things i pin the most are gift ideas....i just really enjoy making stuff for other people





************************************************






For the Jaded Blossom Chocolate Lovers stamp set from the Chocolate Blog Hop!

Susan Martin said...
I just LOVE that little box!! Its awesome! Love the detailing.. the stitching.. the edging.. Just gorgeous. And the kisses are great too! those stamps are on my want list.. I think they are fantastic!




************************************************




For the Jaded Blossom Happy OWL-o-ween stamp set from the Have An Owlsome Fall Y'all Blog Hop!

Amanda said...
I love your card! I like the stitching border around it! :)





************************************************




For the $20 gift card to Michaels or Joanns (your choice) from the Center Step Card Blog Hop!

Camille Short said...
I really like the strawberry card. This is an awesome blog hop!









Congrats ladies.  Please email me at glamoroussideofscrapping@gmail.com with your mailing addresses and I will get out your prizes as soon as possible.


I have more blog hops coming so visit often :)


Have a fabulous crafty day!



4 comments:

jessica said...

congrats to your winners!!!

Karon said...

Congratulations everyone:-)

http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

D- said...

Congrats to all of you lucky winners! Enjoy your goodies.
dmcardmaker (at AOL)

Kate said...

Congratulations to all your Winners!!!