Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Boo To You Blog Hop



Jearise from Lorby's World is our hostess for this hop so please make sure you start with her blog where she has some treats but no tricks for this Boo To You hop.

Trick or Treat. Smell my feet. Give me something good to eat...Tonight we celebrate Halloween with porch lights on and ghost and goblins who come a knockin'. This hop is to celebrate all that is fun and scary come Halloween night so join our crafters who have conjured up some Halloween fright or laughter as it well may be. Here is your broom for the ride through this hop....

Every start of a season or holiday I make a treat for my mom. Today, I am taking this fun treat to her while she is at work :)




Recipe:
Papers are from my stash and K & Company Ghostly Greetings
Witch hat box is from the Silhouette store
Jaded Blossom-Curly Everyday Borders, Halloween Candies and Halloween Treats
Black Licorice twine from Trendy Twine
VersaFine in Onyx Black









Thank you for ringing my doorbell and now continue on to Lucy' Blog!

Here is the lineup in case you get lost...


14 comments:

lorby said...

You're mom will be so surprised and happy to receive that. It's so boo-tiful. Love it! Thanks for hopping today.

snappy scrappy said...

So sweet!! Lee-Ann :)

Kate said...

Love your withes hat. This looks awesome my friend.

Camille Short said...

I love your hat!

Katie said...

I just love that hat...its darling...I am so tempted in getting it. You did a great job on this project I am sure your mom will enjoy it...happy hop'n with you...

Pam said...

Your witch hat is amazing! Love it and the star and moon paper!
Hoppy Halloween!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Maria said...

great project

Lucy Kelleher said...

Wow -- this is great Ashley! Your mom will just love it. Have an extra to send my way? TFS

Lucy
http://love2createitall.com

Karon said...

Oh My what a fabulous treat hat - wow!! TFS

http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

ShersL84bed said...

I love this project. I saw it on facebook, and thought it was fabulous!

Smiles Sher
SHersL84bed@aol.com

Cindy Crafty Creations said...

So cute.. Love those little witch hats awesome job !!!

Christine Kiehl said...

Wow, that is seriously cool goodie hat you crafted! That is one template I wish I had! Thank you so much for sharing your talent and time with us on this scary fun blog hop! jellybeankahler@yahoo.com

marg0006 said...

That is one Witch-tastic hat.

marg0006 at verizon dot net

Lynne said...

What a fabulous project and a pleasure participating in this hop together
Lynne