Sunday, October 14, 2012

Trick Or Treat Blog Hop

Dessert Blog Hop click here


Hi everyone!

Welcome to my blog and the Trick Or Treat Blog Hop!



No cards or layouts on this hop, it's all about the Halloween treats!


Ashley here and I am your hostess for this fun hop!


I have an awesome lineup of fabulous and talented ladies so sit back and be inspired.






So my first treat is for my nephew. He's not a candy kid so most Halloweens I have to come up with something other than candy. Normally he trades......his candy for presents. He's getting a lot more goodies but I wanted to share the pencil treat that I will be giving to him.

Recipe:
Papers are from my stash, K & Company Ghostly Greetings and Core'dinations
Cute Witches from Designs On Cloud 9
Jaded Blossom 1 x 8 Clear Bags
Gray Licorice from Trendy Twine
White gel pen





For my next treat......

Recipe:
Papers are from my stash, K & Company Ghostly Greetings and Core'dinations
Jaded Blossom-Flag Dies 2, Halloween Poop and Clear Boxes
Witches Hat is from the Silhouette store
VersaFine in Onyx Black






Now the hop wouldn't be complete if it didn't have blog candy. I have some amazing sponsors so be sure to check out how to win from each.



Jaded Blossom - Happy OWL-o-ween stamp

Jaded Blossom
*Become a friend on blog- http://www.jadedblossom.com
*Become a fan on FB and let them know you are coming from the hop - https://www.facebook.com/JadedBlossom








The Cutting Cafe - 3 files of your choice

The Cutting Cafe

*Become a fan on FB and let them know you are coming from the hop - https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Cutting-Cafe








Designs On Cloud 9 - $20 gift certificate

Photobucket

*Become a fan on FB and let them know you are coming from the hop - https://www.facebook.com/DesignsonCloud9







My blog candy is a $20 gift card to Joanns or Michaels (your choice).

To win...
1. Must leave a comment on this blog hop
2. Must comment on each stop on the hop. Followers are always nice but not a requirement.
3. Leave a way for me to reach you



All winners will be announced on Wednesday, October 31st.







Thank you so much for joining us today and I hope you enjoy the hop.






I will now send you off to Jamie's Blog!







Have a fabulous crafty day!





28 comments:

Michelle said...

very cute treats ! love the poop what is that\? tootsie rolls? thanks for inviting me along !

jessica said...

Awesome projects Ashley!!! Love the pencil idea..perfect for kids school treats!! And Witch's Poop....too funny!!
TFS and have a GREAT day!
jessica
chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com

Lisa Benson said...

Love the projects! Thanks for hosting the blog hop. Love getting new ideas!

D- said...

Love your treat bag. The pencils are a perfect gift.
dmcardmaker (at AOL)
(email follower)

katieo said...

2 fun treat projects. I love the pencil idea. And the witches poop is funny
katieoscreations@gmail.com

Kate said...

These are so cute!!! Thank you for inviting me on this Hop!

Hugs,
Kate

Ann said...

Great projects! Love the Witch's Poop - I've never seen that one!!!

Gail said...

Great projects! Pencils are always a nice treat and I like your witches poop too! LOL
Have a great week!

marg0006 said...

Such sweet cany packages with very cute cuts.

marg0006 at verizon dot net

Shar said...

Fun hop!!! I love Halloween projects and these are just adorable. :)

scrapendipity@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Love your inspiration...heard of ghost poop (mini marshmellows) but witch poop?

Jamie said...

Super cute treats! And seriously not a candy person!!!! OMGosh how can you not love candy LOL!

Carla said...

I love both your adorable treat packages. Thanks so much for sharing and for hosting this hop.



racincrafts at aim dot com

Unknown said...

Cute treats!! I have finished all of my treat bags, but maybe will need to make some more!! Can't wait to see what inspirations await!!

silvia said...

Hi Ashley!!
Cute treats!!!
Fun hop!!!

Hugs!!!
Silvia

AJP said...

Great projects Ashley!! Thanks so much for hosting this hop. It was by far my most fun this year!!!

Rosie said...

Both projects are so cute

Rosiemini@satx.rr.com
Www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

pruttybird said...

Adorable treat holders :)

pruttybird at comcast dot net

Anonymous said...

Love these. So cute.
Jennifer
jmstx2000@aol.com

callyannc said...

Those treats are adorable! TFS CallyAnn

Crystal said...

Thanks for inviting me to hop! Great projects!!

Kim Ricketts said...

Super cute treats!!! I love them all! Thank you so much for including me in the hop with you! I can't wait to do another one!

Kim :)

Regina Easter said...

awesome project everyone....thanks for allowing the cafe to sponsor your site...hugs

Regina Easter said...

I meant awesome projects Ashley...hugs

Rosalee said...

Love your treats. They are both so wonderful. I especially love the second one. Though the poem was really cool. LOL
Hugs, Rosalee

Sarah Biswabic said...

Your pencil treat is so cute!

Sarah Biswabic said...

Your projects are great! I love your pencil treat! bbiswabic@new.rr.com or my blog, Crazy About Cards!!

Kekoa Pika said...

Cute treats, not scary at all though Halloween is already coming. Next will be Christmas. Keep posting please.
waikiki hotel