Sunday, October 28, 2012

Pam's Spooktacular 40th Birthday Hop Day 2


Welcome to my blog and Day 2 of Pam's Spooktacular 40th Birthday Blog Hop. If you would like to see my Day 1 post, click here.



What is more fun than a birthday?
Spooktacular projects made by amazing friends!
We are hopping for 2 days sharing 40 Spooktacular
projects to celebrate Pam of MzLavr2's Creations turning 40!
If you have arrived from Pam's blog, you are right on track! If you missed the beginning, you will want to head over to the Birthday Girl's Blog!

Not only are we sharing fun Halloween projects, we have a lot of fabulous goodies for our trick or treaters! Please stop back to Pam's Blog to check all the awesome sponsors and prizes!


For my Day 2, I went with a treat bag....


Recipe:
Papers are from my stash and Core'dinations
Bag is from the Silhouette store
Jaded Blossom-Flag Dies, Flag Dies 2, 3 x 4 Clear Bag (inside holding the candy corn) and Best Witches
Stormy twine from Trendy Twine
VersaFine in Onyx Black



Thank you for checking out my project!
The next house on the street is Nancy's Blog!

Thanks for trick or treating our blogs! Have a fabulous crafty day!

28 comments:

Sue in CT said...

Trick or Treat! I love the way you did that with the pumpkin in the window. I have made some but never had anything in the window. That is really sharp looking. Great job!

Unknown said...

Love the paper and the box! Really love the little tag!
Thanks so much for participating!
<3 Pam

Kris said...

Love the cutout window box :) Awesome

Sarah Biswabic said...

Trick or treat! What a cute treat bag!

Nancy Kirkup said...

Love your treat box! The cutout is great!
Nancy

snappy scrappy said...

Cute treat bag! Lee-Ann :)

AMY said...

cute bag!!!

Wunder's Crafty World said...

Trick-or-Treat!

I love your pumpkin box! Very cute =)

Camille Short said...

I love this treat bag. Thank you for the inspiration!

Pamela Lash said...

I also like the window aspect of the treat bag and the corn really pops! TFS!
pam_lash at yahoo dot com

marg0006 said...

Trick or Treat. Like the window on your yummy gift bag.

marg0006 at verizon dot net

Miranda said...

Super cute treat bag!
Miranda :)
www.nanasscrapspot.com

Vanessa said...

Trick or Treat you are very talented
Vanessa

Robin said...

Very cute treat bag.

Robin
scrapdiva2011@gmail.com

teresa said...

Trick or Treat

Your treat bag is so cute !!

Unknown said...

great treat bag!

Unknown said...

Trick or Treat! This is so cute! I love that it has a see through portion so that you can see what yummy goodies are inside!

Kate said...

Cute Treat Container. Looks Great.

Pamela Horton said...

very cute bag!

Anonymous said...

Great treat bag, I like the pumkin in the box!

ShersL84bed said...

Trick or Treat! Love your treat bag. Love that its used for a purpose!

Smiles Sher
SHersL84bed@aol.com

artisan98 said...

Oh I love this bag....youll have to show me how to make it so I can do bags for the kids at school...lol...Kim

teachdanz said...

trick or treat!! this is a great treat box!!

Unknown said...

Great little Bag!!

Unknown said...

Great Card

Maria Matter said...

adorable treat box Ashley!!

Deezy said...

Looove the colors!
Deezy!

Jennifer said...

I love your projects Ashley!!!