Sunday, October 21, 2012

Ghosts & Goblins Blog Hop Day 2

Hi everyone!  Happy Sunday!


Welcome to Day 2 of the Ghosts & Goblins Blog Hop.



This two day hop was yesterday and today so to see my Day 1 post click here.


If you are coming from Cheryl's Blog, you are right on track.  If you just came across my blog and would like to hop along, please start over with Nicolette.



Here is my card...


Recipe:
Papers are from my stash
Boo Ghost Title from Kadoodle Bug Designs
White gel pen






Here is the inside...


Sentiment is from Jaded Blossom Best Witches.









Thanks for hopping by!



Your next stop is Jamie's Blog!








Have a fabulous crafty day!

6 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

So cute...great shape card! Lee-Ann :)

jessica said...

This is sooooo adorable!! LOVE the great shape!!

Robin said...

Super cute card!

Robin
scrapdiva2011@gmail.com

Dena said...

This ghost is too cute! I think I'm going to have to add him to my collection. :)

Aloha,
Dena Jones

Norma Gomez said...

Very cute card!

artisan98 said...

awesome...how does it stay together with such a small closure?