Sunday, October 14, 2012

Dessert Blog Hop




Dessert: Something sweet (high in calories) that comes at the end of a meal. Today we are serving up dessert all day long and anytime you want it and the best part, sweet surprises with NO calories. Please hop through and see each person's take on dessert and don't forget to give them some blog love! I can guarantee your mouth will be watering at the end of this hop.

Lorby's World is our hostess. Please begin at her blog where she is sponsoring a give away to go with this hop. All the details on how to win are on her page.

So smores are pretty much my favorite dessert lol. Just love them :)



Recipe:
Papers are from my stash and My Mind's Eye
Jaded Blossom-Food & Drink, Flag Dies, Flag Dies 2
Smore Fun from Scrapping Bug Designs
Black Licorice twine from Trendy Twine
White gel pen
VersaFine in Onyx Black





Please continue on to Anita's Blog and thank you for enjoying our tasty desserts.



Here is the lineup in case you get lost...


15 comments:

jessica said...

adorable!!!!

Unknown said...

Love it. Thanks for sharing!

Kate said...

YUMMY! I love smores. This is absolutely perfect.

Mei said...

I just had smores this last weekend! I love the image its so adorable!!! Thank you for sharing!

[Melissa] said...

So beautifully done.

Kristy said...

Ohhh my goodness! That's just way too cute, Ashley!! : )

Kristy

Camille Short said...

I love your card so much!!!

Anita said...

Beautiful!!!! Outstanding card.
Hugs, Anita

lorby said...

Now I want a smore. Hey I have some Halloween candy I could dig into. Love the card. Thanks so much for being in this hop.

marg0006 said...

What a cute and tasty card.

marg0006 at verizon dot net

Edwina said...

Yummy! that looks wonderful! That twine and stitching is great on the card. Perfect sentiment. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

Regina Easter said...

cute cute cute cute....hugs

Cindy Crafty Creations said...

So cute... Thanks for sharing !!!

Jamie M. said...

Very cute. I love the colors. ♥ Jamie at CraftyGirl21

Kekoa Pika said...

Yummy cake! i can feel the icing melts on my mouth. Yummy card.... :)
waikiki hotel