Friday, August 10, 2012

Looking For Sponsors

As most of you know I moved all my blog hops to this blog so my Glamorous Side Of Scrapping blog didn't get bogged down.  This includes ones I host and ones that I am in minus my Design Team blog hops.

I am currently looking for sponsors for the rest of this year and next year.

I host a monthly blog hop and most likely looking to host some smaller ones throughout the month. I am in at least 5 hops during the month but as the holidays get closer I will be in several through the course of the months.  If you need to check out my traffic, followers and previous blog hops you can check out my The Glamorous Side Of Scrapping.

I'm also going to be putting some other things in the blog.  Organizing blog hops, tips, suggestions, etc..  

I would also like to do a feature day of sponsors.



If you are willing to sponsor...

Your info/button will go on the side bar of this page as well as in the page that says "My Wonderful Sponsors".  Requirements are normally for hoppers to like fan pages and follow blog pages.  I will advertise on my blogs (both) and on my Facebook Page and Fan Page during down times.


I will also use your products whenever possible when creating.



Anyone interested or know someone that would be willing to sponsor please email me at glamoroussideofscrapping@gmail.com.


Thanks and have a fabulous crafty evening!

No comments: