Friday, October 19, 2012

Sketch Blog Hop

Hi everyone!  Welcome to my blog and the Sketch Blog Hop!



The purpose of this hop is to show how all these talented bloggers can take the same sketch and come up with totally different cards.  If you've never used a card sketch before, give it a try!  Sit back and be inspired!




If you are just coming from Shawnee's Blog, you are right on track.  If you just came across my blog and would like to hop along, please start over with Jennifer.


Here is the sketch that Jennifer had given to us...






Here is my take on it...

Recipe:
Papers are from my stash and Echo Park Times & Seasons
Tree came from the Silhouette store
Jaded Blossom Simple Sayings
VersaFine in Onyx Black




Thanks for hopping by!


Your next stop is Susan's Blog!


Have a fabulous crafty day!

8 comments:

Kate said...

Beautiful Card. Love the paper you used.

lorby said...

I really like this card and the colors used. You could use it for a guy's birthday card too.

jessica said...

this is so pretty!!! Awesome job Ashley!
TFS and Happy Friday!

Shawnee said...

I love the paper that you used. Your tree is beautiful. Great job on this sketch.

Lisa said...

Your tree is PERFECT! Great job! I love the paper you used.

Unknown said...

Great tree! Thanks for being a part of the hop!

Unknown said...

Beautiful Card.
Rachelle

Susan L said...

I love this. I am going to have to get this image. Great job!

Happy Scrappin'

Sue B
http://susanascorner.blogspot.com/