Thursday, April 25, 2013

Butterfly Blog Hop


Welcome to the Butterfly Blog Hop!



Thank you for fluttering by today and seeing all the butterflies we have in this hop. These crafters have preformed butterfly magic again with their creations and I hope you enjoy looking at the beauty of these creations.

Jearise from http://lorbysworld.blogspot.com is our hostess today and she has a butterfly filled gift for one lucky visitor today so please make sure you begin at her blog to find out how to enter the drawing.

Here is my little bit of butterfly magic for today.  I decided to keep the card very clean and simple...





Recipe:
Papers are from my stash
Jaded Blossom Sweet Birthday Wishes
Cuts are from the Silhouette store



Thank you so much for joining us today and please flutter on to Robin.


LINE  UP:

Lissa Marie - www.somanycrafts.com

16 comments:

Unknown said...

very nice

Sarah Biswabic said...

I love this card! So pretty!

Camille Short said...

Wow - an amazing card! Simple - but the butterflies are awesome!!!!

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty!

CraftyRia said...

What a great card!

Nancy Kirkup said...

very pretty card!!

Karon said...

So pretty and beautiful butterfly cuts. Love how you used the negative. TFS

Edwina said...

So pretty. I love the butterfly design you used. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

Unknown said...

Love it. Inspires me! Thank you for sharing

D- said...

Love your butterflies. Your card is so pretty. TFS.
D- dmcardmaker (AOL)
http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

TheMaddScrapper said...

Clean and simple...and ABSOLUTELY gorgeous!!! Great job! Thank you for sharing.

lorby said...

When I see a pretty card like this and then discover that the cuts were made with a Silhouette, I then want one. I have an eClips and a Cricut and both of them work great so I can't see spending more money but your card is so pretty!!! Thank you so much for hopping with me. Hugs from Jearise in Lorby's World.

Rosalee said...

Hiya Ashley. Your card is beautiful. I love the Butterfly cut outs. So beautiful. TFS
Hugs, Rosalee

An'Jenic G. said...

Wow such a beautiful card. Its simple and cute. TFS AJ-

Michele I said...

very nice card clean and simple

Unknown said...

Definitely believe that which you stated. Your favorite reason appeared to be on the web the simplest thing to be aware of. I say to you, I certainly get annoyed while people consider worries that they plainly dont know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top as well as defined out the whole thing without having side-effects , people could take a signal. Will probably be back to get more. Thanks
I have been checking out a few of your stories and its pretty clever stuff. I will make sure to bookmark your blog.
Cardsharing Server