Sunday, March 17, 2013

St. Patty's Day Blog Hop

Hello everyone!  Happy Sunday!  Happy St. Patrick's Day!  

It's been such a long time since I've posted.  I've been so busy with school that blog hops for the most part have been put on the back burner.  I'm actually squared away with school and getting more time to craft now!


Welcome to my blog and the St. Patty's Day Blog Hop!



I am your hostess for this fun filled St. Patty's Day themed blog hop!

I have a group of amazing and talented ladies joining me to today so be sure to hop all the way through, you won't want to miss a thing.

Here is the lineup...



On to my project! As most of you know, I create a treat for my mom every holiday, season, occasion and sometimes just because. She's at the beach until today so it will be a nice surprise treat for her when she gets home. I have to give credit to where I got this inspiration....I found this awesome treat on the Pazzles page. I had another project but when I saw this I knew I wanted to create it. Since I don't have a Pazzles machine, I tweaked the treat and so happy how it turned out!




The rainbow & cloud comes from SVG Cutting Files Let It Rain. The leprechaun pot comes from SVG Cutting Files Chibi Leprechaun. The boxes are from the SVG Cutting Files Jelly Bean Treat Box (thanks Jamie!). I used Jaded Blossom Lucky Treats. Inks came from Tim Holtz Distress Ink Spiced Marmalade, Memento Paris Dusk, Lulu Lavender and Tuxedo Black, Stampin Up Real Red and So Saffron. I used the Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder and Twisted Lime twine from Trendy Twine. I used papers from my stash and used a Atyou Spica pen in Gold to finish off the coins.



So what is a blog hop without some blog candy...

$15 Gift Certificate to 3 Girl JAM
3 Girl JAM
1. "Like" the 3 Girl JAM Facebook Fan Page and let Julie know you are stopping in from the hop
2. Become a friend of the 3 Girl JAM blog





A Green Kit from Jessi at My Life In Arts N Crafts. The kit is filled with green embellishments and trims.
1. "Like" the My Life In Arts N Crafts Facebook Fan Page and let Jessi know you are stopping in from the hop







I am giving:

Luck Of The Irish stamp set from Jaded Blossom



and

$20 gift card to Michaels or Joanns (winners choice)




In order to win the stamp set and/or the $20 gift card to Michaels or Joanns, you must:
1. Leave a comment on all the stops in the hop. We love new friends but not a requirement in order to win the blog candy
2. Leave a way for me to reach you




Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope you enjoy the hop.



I will now send you off to Teresa's Blog!









34 comments:

Mary Jaminski said...

Ashley! Love the treat containers . . . would make an awesome centerpiece! Thank you for organizing the hop! Happy St. Patrick's Day! Mary - www.irongatestamps.com

Mary Ann said...

Beautiful project,scrappinggg.blogspot.com/

CraftyRia said...

What a GREAT project! I love it.
I liked the sponsor's pages and became friends of their blogs.
You can reach me at tiggeria@gmail.com

Thanks for hosting this blog hop!
Happy St. Patrick's Day!

silvia said...

I adore your rainbow treat holder!!!!

Pamela Lash said...

Treasures - those treat containers are sooooo festive. Thank you for hosting this hop and best of luck to you with your college plans........cyberhugs......Mama LoveBug

Pamela Lash said...

Treasures - those treat containers are sooooo festive. Thank you for hosting this hop and best of luck to you with your college plans........cyberhugs......Mama LoveBug

Esther said...

Ashley this project is amazing and soooo cute!!!! I lOVE the way you combined all the cuts for this adorable rainbow!!!!!!!

D- said...

Welcome back!
I love your rainbow treat and so will your mom. Love the colors. TFS.
D- (email follower)
dmcardmaker (AOL)

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute rainbow treat holder!!!
leekubinec@gmail.com

Kate said...

This is seriously so freakin' Awesome. LOVE LOVE LOVE how this turned out.

Robin said...

I love this it is sooo cute!!
(:(:Smiles:):)

Robin

thecricutscrapper at yahoo dot com

Creating Anniething said...

Talk about a hybrid project... You really were able to take so many different files to create a totally AMAZING new one... I LOVE it!!

Unknown said...

ADORABLE! I just LOVE it!

TeresaK said...

That is an adorable treat box...what a nice surprise for your Mom!
Great day for a hop!
Teresa
www.createenjoyshare.blogspot.com

Gini said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gini said...

Love your project. Thank for the opportunity to participate in the St Patrick's Day Blog Hop. I'm new to blog hops [thanks to my friend Teresa R.] and have enjoyed my journey.

Lady Fair said...

Awesome how you combined several SVGs to create this unique treat box. Love the colors you used for the rainbow, too. lflinesatcomcastdotnet

Crafting on Caffeine said...

so awesome. thanks for the hop

Janet said...

Love the treat holder and the links to all the files . Awesome recreation! 2 Thumbs up!!
Big Blog Hugs, Janet

Sarah Biswabic said...

What a cute St. Patrick's day candy box!
bbiswabic@new.rr.com

Kim Ricketts said...

Love your rainbow treat box! I bet your mom does too!! Thanks for having me in your hop!

Kim :)

morentin1326 said...

What an awesome creation... I love that it holds treats on both side of the rainbow... so perfect for my 3 little leprechauns... I just love it...
morentin1326(at)aol(dot)com
adventureofthecreativemind.blogspot.com

Crystal said...

I love this! What a great St. Patty's day treat! Thanks for hosting the hop! :)

Sam said...

Just finished the hop, great work by all! Thanks for hosting, Happy St. Patty's Day.

Vicki said...

Totally cute treat container. Your mom will love it.

Krystle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Krystle said...

Super cute, your mom's gonna love it!!

Krystle C.
kdcarte at gmail dot com

Carla said...

I love your treat box, it's adorable and fun way to celebrate St. Patrick's Day!! Thanks so much for sharing.


racincrafts at aim dot com

Miranda said...

Awesome project!
Miranda :)

Unknown said...

Love this rainbow! The little "buckets" are great!

Angela
Crazy3monkeys@gmail.com

marg0006 said...

Wow, thanks for all the great giveaway chances.

marg0006 at Verizon dot net
Loving Scrapper 101

Michele I said...

love the pot of gold with the rainbow very cute
reach me at inclan22@msn.com

Trixie said...

This is awesome! Love it!

Jamie said...

This is so awesome! I love how it turned out!