Sunday, February 10, 2013

Angela's 30th Birthday Blog Hop



Welcome to “Angela’s 30th Birthday” Hop! So glad you can join us!

12 super crafty girls would like to share with you their birthday creations. Hopefully this will give you all some inspiration to make something for that upcoming birthday!

If you are coming from Angela, then you are in the rightspot. If you just happened to stumble upon my site, please start at Angela’s so you don’t miss anyone’s amazing projects!

Here is my card that I made :)




Recipe:
Papers are from my stash and Core'dinations
Star Letters are from the Silhouette store
Jaded Blossom Sweet Birthday Wishes, Flag Die and Flag Dies 2
White Gel Pen
VersaFine in Onyx Black



Your next stop is Teresa's Blog!

There is tons of blog candy along this hop! All you have to do is become a follower of every person in the lineup, and leave them a comment.

AngelaCorcoran
My Mind’sEye album set

LisaWoodward
$50worth of yummy crafting goodies!

TheresaDetloff
$15 GCto Michaels
&
$15 GC to Joanne’s!

You may be surprised....you might find more along the way! 


Here is the entire line up in case you get lost along the way:


   Angela
   Ashley
   Teresa
     Tabetha
   Mignon
     Miranda

      Jennyfer
Pam
  LisaW.

        Theresa
    Tracy


Thank you for helping us celebrate Angela’s 30th Birthday!



27 comments:

Becky said...

I love this! Those colors really pop. TFS!

Mary Ann said...

Super cute,Love the shape of your card,scrappinggg.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

You are so sweet to host this birthday hop! Love that card...i'll need to scraplift (card lift?) that one. Thanks for sharing.

Miranda said...

Love your shaped card!
Miranda :)
www.nanasscrapspot.com

Teresa said...

Cute card...I love your shaped cards. I need to try one of those.

snappy scrappy said...

So cute...love your shape card!! Lee-Ann :)

Cathie w said...

love this shape cute card

cathie
scraphappycat@gmail.com

MyCraftySpace said...

This is such an awesome card! Love it!

silvia said...

Cute card! LOVE the stars!

Sarah Biswabic said...

Your card is so cute Ashley! I love shaped cards!
bbiswabic@new.rr.com

Unknown said...

Love this Ashley! But i'm not surprised, I love everything you make! Thank you so much for hopping with me for my 30th!

morentin1326 said...

A Happy 30th Birthday Angela, 30 is just the beginning, enjoy... awesome creation... just love the colors...

morentin1326ATaolDOTcom
adventureofthecreativemind.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Love the card and the colors you choose!

tabethawatson86@gmailDOTcom
tabethascreations.blogspot.com/

Big Mama Kaboose said...

What a cute card and your faux stitches are perfect! Jealous. lol I'm a new follower too. =)
~Raquel Davis

Pamela Lash said...

Faux stitches and shape card is dynamite - TFS!

Kate said...

Aww this is so cute. Love the colors.

Anniebee said...

Adorable card, Ashley! I love yellow and turquoise together! TFS!

Melissa said...

I love shaped cards! This is so cute - love the fun colors!
Melissa

The Bookin Room said...

Love your card!!
xoxo Charity
thebookrinroom@hotmail.com
thebookinroom.blogspot.com

Theresa said...

So cute! love all the colors and the shape card!!!

Salnclts said...

What a cute card! I believe I'm already a follower.

Unknown said...

What a lovely shaped star card Ashley. Love the colors and I'm glad to have you on board for Angela's hop. I follow you now blog hop princess!

Sugarlips said...

I love the card! The star shape is so cute. The colors really pop. I already follow you :)

scrappin2babygirls said...

adorable card love those colors together.. i'm a follower!! tfs
-jamie
babyblueangel_30@yahoo.com

An'Jenic G. said...

Ashley this is cut a fun and cute card. TFS AJ-

Jenny A said...

Adorable!! TFS!

Unknown said...

Very Nice. Thanks for sharing!

http://littlebitsofscrappin.blogspot.com
email: debkuhn91@yahoo.com