Friday, December 7, 2012

Blog Hops This Weekend And Some Other Things

Hi everyone!  Happy Friday!  I hope you all have a great weekend!

I have a days break before the next wave of blog hops come in lol.


I have three blog hops this weekend...

Saturday I have the Warm & Cozy Blog Hop hosted by Lisa at Honeybearz Designs...



The other one is Emily's Surprise Birthday Blog Hop hosted by Beth at Mother & Daughter Designs....






Sunday I am hosting the Christmas Blog Hop.  That fun starts right here on my blog!




I hope to see some of you through the course of the weekend!





I also noticed that I'm a bit behind on announcing some winners of past hops.  I will announce all winners at the end of the month and get all prizes out at the end of the month as well.



Thanks for visiting!


Have a fabulous crafty day!

No comments: