Saturday, July 21, 2012

Home Decor & More Blog Hop

Paper Wreaths & Home Decor Blog Hop here




Welcome to the Home Decor & More blog hop. 






This is a 2 day event, so be sure and join us both days for even more projects! 


Our host is Cicily the Pink Dalmatian Scrapbooker. If you came from Shannon's Blog, then you're in the right spot. If you want to start from the beginner than head on over to http://pinkdalmationscrapper.blogspot.com/ and hop your way thru some amazing home decor. 


The Pink Dalmatian is giving away blog candy, you can see all the details on her post. Some of the other hoppers may be giving away candy to so be sure & check them out.


We all have drawers, closets & possibly rooms full of scrapbooking supplies. Those beautiful, colorful supplies don't have to be limited to our pages. We hope to inspire you to use your supplies in Home Decor projects that add that special touch to our homes.




So my mom is redoing her bathroom and asked me to make some really clean and simple canvases. Love making canvases, they add a simple touch to any room.



Recipe:
Canvas was bought in a pack at Michaels
Papers are Bazzill
Twilight Fairies from SVGcuts.com


Thanks for stopping & looking at my Home Decor project, be sure & stop again tomorrow for my second Decor item.


We love comments & you should too, they get you entries into the blog candy giveaways! Now head on over to Maria's Blog!



In case you get detoured along the way, here's the blog lineup:

25 comments:

Karon said...

This is such a great idea - I have to decorate my girls bedrooms in the fall. TFS

http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

jessica said...

beautiful job Ashley!!

Esther said...

Beautiful job on the canvas!!!
Bet your Mom loves It!!!!

Unknown said...

What a great idea.... thank you for the inspiration.... Can't wait to see tomorrow's project :)
--Robin

Pink Polka Dot Scrapping said...

This is a Great Idea and your mom is lucky to have a wondeful daughter to help her decorate! I love this idea!!TFS! Can not wait to see tomorrow's creation!

Pat said...

Love to work with canvas, so yours is one of my fave projects. Thanks for the inspiration!

silvia said...

Pretty canvas!!!

Liz Mullen said...

pretty clean and simple...I love it. can't wait to see what tomorrow brings :)

Jessica Buffa said...

Ashley, I didn't realize you had another blog...new follower here now from the hop. I love your clean canvas...and I bet you Mom was in awe when she first got to see it!
:O)
Jessica S

Kate said...

Awesome Idea. Love the colors.

Unknown said...

This is a simple yet elegant idea. Styles are endless. I will have to use this idea.

jennyplace2 said...

I love working with canvas, yours turned out lovely! TFS!

Kim Ricketts said...

very cute! Canvas is such a great idea to play on! Love the green color!

~Kim

Lisa said...

What a beautiful project, Ashley!! Love the colors :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

KAT said...

nice colors and design

Unknown said...

This would go good in my Mom's bathroom too, including the colors. Thanks for sharing. i am a follower

marianneDOTwanhamATgmailDOTcom

Anonymous said...

Good idea, I may have to scraplift that one!

Auntie Em said...

Great idea! I am just getting ready to redecorate our bathrooms. This is a great idea.
Thanks for sharing! :)

Unknown said...

did u coat it with something to keep the moisture from it ?

Unknown said...

did u coat it with something to keep the moisture from it ?

amesari88 said...

My husband and I are redecorating our living room and it will be all DIY. This idea is perfect!

Pink Dalmatians said...

very pretty wall art! TFS!

Maria Matter said...

this is such a great idea...I'm inspired!

Robin said...

What a fun idea. My mom has this plate holder that she is always "changing out" for the holidays and just whenever she feels like it. This would be a great idea for me to make her some for the plate holder. TFS

Robin
http://scrapandchat.blogspot.com
scrapdiva2011@gmail.com

Maria said...

Very nice! TFS

mvasquez69 at aol dot com